As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it. ~Buddy Hackett

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mio Cupcakes Baby Shower Theme

I'd like to feature Mio Cupcakes Baby Shower Theme this time since I really, really love it. If you're planning a nice baby shower event for a friend or family member, this is the perfect time to be inspired of the Mio Cupcakes Baby Shower Theme. Here's a photo for you.



Source of Photo: Mio Cupcakes


You'll love this one, I'm sure. The baby bib design is popular, as mentioned in their blog. What do you think?


2 comments:

Karen In Style said...

Wow! The cupcake looks delish! I love the design and the color.

When we had a family vacation at Mount Sea Resorts in Cavite, my mother bought three boxes of cupcakes from a friend. I really love its taste. That's why I told my mother to bring the same snacks on our next visit in some Cavite resorts.

Krincess Carl said...

I'm also familiar with Mount Sea Resort in Cavite. They're known for amazing swimming pools, chic accommodation rooms and friendly staff. Aside from giving value-packed vacation packages, they also host memorable events for their guests. Of all Cavite resorts, Mount Sea Resort is one of my favorite travel spots. Thanks for sharing!