As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it. ~Buddy Hackett

Monday, April 23, 2012

Chef Mateo Catering Services

Wedding in the Sky is my favorite venue to find the best restaurants and resorts. I'm a member of the portal. Last year, I was even invited to write a blog post for the website.

Photo Source: www.weddingintheky.com

Earlier today, I've found one of the best catering services in the south, the Chef Mateo Catering Services. I had the opportunity to learn more about this catering service provider during my brief writing stint at LNS.

For a comprehensive description of our featured catering service, please visit Chef Mateo Catering Services.

1 comments:

Ricky Ng said...

Thank you for sharing this post. I'm thrilled that you knew several restaurants and Cavite resorts. Soon, we'll transfer to Cavite. I want to know more about the province. How about the food at Mount Sea Resorts in Cavite? Are you familiar about it? I'm hoping you'll blog about it soon.