As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it. ~Buddy Hackett

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Greenwich For Lunch

I missed eating out at Greenwich since I changed shift from mid-shift to morning shift. Greenwich offered pizza even for men and their pasta and other food are great. My favorite food at the said food chain is Lasagna as well as spaghetti. Although I used to prepare spaghetti at home, I still miss a plate that comes from Greenwich.

My favorite Greenwich store is at Pedro Gil since after eating out, it is easy to find a cab or a bus for home. I also lived near that place for almost two years. Hence, the area is memorable for me. I started my life in Manila near Pedro Gil, so that's it.

5 comments:

bebi said...

that beautiful picture, looks yummy.
if I could stretch my hand to eat there
see you soon friend

Krincess Carl said...

thank you bebi...i visited your nice blog too, it is very impressive...

Anonymous said...

yummm........... you got me drooling over the screen here! lol

Karen In Style said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen In Style said...

Yummy! Greenwich is one of my favorite food chains. When we visited Watercamp Resorts in Cavite, we had packed lunch, so we brought food from Greenwich. The rest of our meals come from the resort. Of all Cavite resorts, Watercamp Resorts offers mouth-watering dishes.

Thank you for sharing the post. Happy Christmas!