As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it. ~Buddy Hackett

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baking Party

Baking party? That sounds to be a good suggestion. I got this idea at Kara Party Ideas and readily shared it here. Baking party theme is perfect for a girl's birthday. It's up to the organizers what to bake as long as those that were invited knows the activity well. the combination of right colors, collecting ingredients and preparation of baking materials are necessary to make the baking party successful. Here are photos from Kara Party Ideas. Enjoy!



Nice drinks for the party. And a cupcake too.













1 comments:

Keachy said...

I love the photos! Thanks for sharing a post about baking. I have been planning to host a baking party in our home before New Year. But I can't find the best store to buy the things needed for the event. Thankfully, I've heard about local online shopping websites like Cavite Deals where I can source baking materials. It's a reliable classified ads portal so I'm sure it's the best.