As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it. ~Buddy Hackett

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cabalen Restaurant

The Christmas Party of the company where I worked before was held at Cabalen Restaurant. The organizers of the party chose the Landmark-Glorietta branch of the restaurant. I participated in that activity and enjoyed it so much. The food is delicious! Cabalen Restaurant offers original native Filipino food and other palatable cuisine. How about you? Share your dining experience at Cabalen Restaurant by adding comments in this post.


my food choice


1 comments:

Krincess Carl said...

I've been to one of Cabalen Restaurant's branches and I really like their food. But I'm also thrilled eating at resorts, like Watercamp Resorts in Cavite. Thanks for sharing the post, anyway.